So #24in48 has officially started. I’m not officially on the clock yet, but there is a questionnaire up for us and here we go.
- What part of the world are you reading from this weekend? Santa Cruz, California
- What book are you most looking forward to reading? Finishing Station Eleven due to all the Rioter raves. Also Love Me Back.
- Are you planning on reading from someplace besides your house or apartment this weekend? I’m getting a pedicure so perfect reading time.
- Tell us something about yourself! I am a fan of Eddie Izzard and books with snarky characters.
- If you’ve done this readathon before, do you have any tips for other readers? If you haven’t, is there anything you’re nervous about? I haven’t done this particular readathon before, but I’m a bit nervous about getting all 24 hours in as I have two kids and their activities. However, I figure I’ll do the best I can.
I’m watching Arrow tonight, but tomorrow I’ll be ready to go!