This morning I’m up and ready to go, even though it’s a late start. What can I say, I rarely get lazy Sundays and this was no exception. Had to do a spot of housekeeping, but now all is right in the world.
I didn’t track my time yesterday because I was all over the place, however I did track my pages. I had three books completed, and a few I made dents in. I also listened to an audiobook for about twenty minutes, but really have no way to track it page wise. Here’s the rundown.
- I finished Station Eleven which was 110 pages.
- Finished The Wishing Spell at 467 pages.
- Finished Persepolis 2 at 187 pages
- Read 56 pages of The Forty Rules of Love
- Read 51 pages of Alias Hook
- Read 50 pages of His Dark Materials Omnibus
- Read 20 pages of The Hundred Secret Senses
I read a total of 941 pages which is pretty awesome. I don’t think I’ll hit as high as numbers today as I got a bit of a date planned with my honey later. There is wine involved so anything is possible.
How did you do yesterday? How well do you think you’ll do tonight?