Every month I decided to pick out the print books I want to get to sooner rather than later. Sometimes there’s a theme. April is a free for all.
- Behind the Scenes at the Museum – Kate Atkinson
- The Elegance of the Hedgehog – Muriel Barbery
- Kindred – Octavia Butler
- Ready Player One – Ernest Cline
- In Real Life – Cory Doctorow
- Henna House– Nomi Eve
- Trigger Warning -Neil Gaiman
- The first Bad Man – Miranda July
- The Secret Life of Bees – Sue Monk Kidd
- The History of Love – Nicole Krauss
- We Are Called to Rise – Lauren McBride
- Becoming Madame Mao – Anchee Min
- Sacré Bleu – Christopher Moore
- Island of a Thousand Mirrors – Nayomi Munaweera
- The Audacity of Hope – Barack Obama
- Dept. of Speculation – Jenny Offill
- The Quick – Lauren Owen
- The Geek’s Guide to Dating – Eric Smith
- A Hundred Secret Senses – Amy Tan
- Rules of Civility by Amor Towles
Of course this doesn’t count comics, ebooks, or audiobooks I might want to get to. Because that ALWAYS happens.
What books are you hoping to read this month?