Thanks to the #24in48 readathon last weekend I made a gap on my bookshelves. You know what that means, right? Time to fill that bad boy up. Looking ahead to February, let’s see what I have on my “looking-forward-to shelves.”
- Grave Visions (Alex Craft #4) by Kalayna Price (Feb 2) – This one will be a digital buy so let’s keep looking.
- The Queen of the Night by Alexander Chee (Feb 2) – I can’t tell you how excited I am for this one. I was super jealous of everyone who got their hands on an ARC.
- The Arrangement by Ashley Warlick (Feb 9) – This one seems like it’s going to be an interesting read.
- In Other Words by Jhumpa Lahiri (Feb 9) – Lahiri’s first nonfiction book about her love of language. There is the possibility of beautiful prose here something not seen very often in nonfiction.
- How to be a Tudor: A Dawn-to-Dusk Guide to Tudor Life by Ruth Goodman (Feb 15) – I need this in my life. Not that I’m going to go back in time to live like this because this was not a great time for being a lady (really there isn’t a great time for being a lady, is there?), but I adore the the Tudor stuff.
- A Gathering of Shadows (A Darker Shade of Magic #2) by V.E. Schwab (Feb 23) YES YES YES. I will probably be settling down for a reread of #1 because this was a lot of fun.
- Bitter Bite (Elemental Assassin #14) by Jennifer Estep (Feb 23) Another digital buy since Urban Fantasy series can become…well prolific and take over all my bookshelves.
Are there any other books in February that I should be keeping my eye out for?