Phew. After a bit of a delay, I was able to start the readathon. Deb Nance from ReaderBuzz had this midway survey for us.
1. What are you reading right now? Just started All the Birds in the Sky by Charlie Jane Anders
2. How many books have you read so far? started 2, finished 1.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Adding wine to the mix.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Got a late start as I went to yoga and had brunch with two of my girlfriends. Mostly haven’t had any interruptions though.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I’m bummed I started late. The morning plans were a last minute addition so I haven’t read as much as I usually do.
That’s it for now. Gonna read a bit before I have to scrounge up dinner.
If you’re participating, tell me how your reading day has gone so far. If you’re not, tell me anyway.